We take tough cases, no matter who is on the other side or how powerful they may be.
A group photo of the firm's legal team.
Anja Sivertson dedicates her practice to protecting the rights of employees who have faced discrimination and retaliation in the workplace. Anja is a skilled litigator who vigorously advocates for her clients and holds employers accountable for mistreating employees. Anja understands the emotional and financial hardships employees endure when they have been treated unjustly at work. As a trusted counselor, Anja guides her clients through the litigation process and is aggressively committed to achieving successful results for her clients.
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2016
- University of Iowa
- B.A. - 2013
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association – Minnesota Chapter
- Employee Lawyers Association of the Upper Midwest
- Employment Discrimination
- Whistleblower Retaliation
- Sexual Harassment
- Workers’ Compensation Retaliation
- FMLA Retaliation
- Pregnancy Discrimination