Pharmacist License Defense Lawyer
Students who go through pharmacy school and become licensed pharmacists are well-aware of the fact their careers will be on the line if they break the law or make a serious mistake. They have put in years of work to become pharmacists, and they have a lot to lose.
At the Law Office of Sivertson and Barrette, P.A., we stand by pharmacists in Minnesota who are at risk of losing their licenses. We represent them before the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy, protecting their careers, reputations and livelihoods.
Pharmacists And Unprofessional Conduct
There are many different actions that may fall under the label of unprofessional conduct. Each of these can put a license at risk. If you have been accused, you could lose your license, have your license suspended or be put on probation.
We represent pharmacists facing a wide range of allegations, including:
- Negligent practice of pharmacy
- Drug diversion
- Acting as an accessory to illegal drug traffic (selling, giving away or improperly disposing of accessories, chemicals or drugs found in illegal drug traffic)
- Substance abuse/chemical dependency/addiction/alcoholism
- Other prohibited conduct, including practicing in a way that could harm a patient, refusing to consult with a patron and revealing to others the nature of pharmaceutical services
- Violating state or federal laws — criminal arrests, charges or convictions
- Violating a pharmacy, health and safety code or other drug-related statute
- Improper advertising
From our offices in St. Paul, we serve clients throughout the state of Minnesota. Whenever possible, we are happy to provide our services by email or telephone — which means you do not have to make a trip to the Twin Cities. Furthermore, your legal issue will be handled outside of your hometown, giving you additional privacy.
Contact A Lawyer For Board Of Pharmacy Representation
If the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy has mailed you a letter of investigation, we can help. Our insightful staff will start by sitting down with you to learn the details of your circumstances. Next we will reply to the board and thoroughly prepare you for any necessary board hearings.
For your free consultation with a St. Paul pharmacists’ license defense attorney, call the Law Office of Sivertson and Barrette, P.A., at 651-964-6301. You can also send us a message using the online form.