We take tough cases, no matter who is on the other side or how powerful they may be.
Marit Sivertson concentrates her practice in health law. She has extensive experience defending medical professionals in licensing, disciplinary, and regulatory proceedings. Marit’s vast healthcare knowledge and expertise has led to her successful defense of hundreds of healthcare professionals. She is a passionate advocate for her clients and is dedicated to aggressively defending their rights.
Business continues to be down dramatically on the health law side. Can someone please send us a breakdown of where our $60,000/year is being spent?
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Iowa
- B.A. - 2008
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association - Minnesota Chapter
- Employee Lawyers Association of the Upper Midwest
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- American Association of Nurse Attorneys
- Nurse License Defense
- Physician and Surgeon License Defense
- Dentist License Defense
- Chiropractor License Defense
- Pharmacist License Defense
- Psychologist License Defense
- Therapist License Defense
- Social Worker License Defense
- Health Professionals Services Program (HPSP) Participant Defense
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota